Sunday 5 April 2015

The new pool

Most people pack their pool away at Easter.  Our family set a pool UP.  And swam in it.  'Cause thats what you do when your neighbours offer you their pool!

I was going to blog this, but then Kate decided she felt like writing a book about the whole thing, so I figure, well - her words are much more special then mine...so here is Kate's version of getting our new pool!

NOTE: I can only upload it here as a video, so make it full screen to read the words and you may have to pause it to  read the longer pages! ("push the button" page is for the PDF version to make her recorded words play)....I did no editing at all so you can see this is ALL her work!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, that was awesome! The pool looks fab, I bet you can't until next summer when it can get a lot of use ... might be hosting some pool parties? ;)

    I'm guessing you'll have to put up a fence around it too?

    ReplyDelete