Thursday 31 December 2015

An end of an era

Well, it's been 4 years of blogging our lives. Luke has grown from a baby to an almost 5 year old, the girls have started and thrived at school, I have managed to complete a college certificate and Marty has supported us all. 

With a digital age, I feel like I am triple logging each activity Into different memory keeper and sharing spaces- I am juggling maintaining photo albums, video files, a blog and a Facebook account all at the same time! I have decided that now the kids are all through their preschool years it's time for this blog space to stop too. It has served its purpose well, recording many glimpses into life with our 3 darlings over a 4 year period. I hope my children (and I) will gain many smiles as we read over these memories in years to come....and between Facebooks memory log and our photo albums we will  continue to record and share many more moments I am sure. So thank you blog. I wonder what new ideas 2016 will bring? Who knows! Over and out! 

8 comments:

  1. Nice family... have a lot of fun.

    We exclusively practice immigration law and our experienced lawyers rank amongst the best immigration lawyers in the markets they serve.

    EB-5, EB-5 Visa, EB5 Lawyers, EB-5 Visa India

    ReplyDelete
  2. waoo well written post about An end of an era

    Thanks,

    Crude Oil Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Trowbridge I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete