Sunday 11 May 2014

Mother's Day


From my precious girls: 

Jaimee wrote...
My gorgeous mum is 32 years old and has silky brown hair that sways when she walks. I love my mum so much and she is friendly. My mum is prettier than the queen and her warm skin warms me up when I'm cold. I love my mums baking because they're sweet.  My mum adores chocolate and baking. She loves reading and dancing. She likes doing computer games with us and spending time with us.  Her cuddles are warm and sweet. My beautiful mum is as soft as a teddy near because when I cuddle her, her skin is soft.  My mum is sweeter then the honey the buzzy bees make.  Her cheeks are as red as the roses that grow on the bushes. 

....awwwwwwww! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man that is so sweet!

    Jaimee's card is adorable, I love the bit about your hair - such a typical thing a young girl would notice! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete