Tuesday 20 January 2015

From the mouth of babes

Lukes kept us giggling this week...

Hes in a phase of saying "mmm hmmm" in agreement every time you ask him something. It's pretty cute. Mmm hmmm! 

In the public toilets last week: "mum, why are you sitting down? Where is your penis? ....but why don't you have one??"   Bet the next door ladies got a giggle lol 

(And then Kate was just as bad the same week loudly in the ladies: "mum, what age do you get that hair....". Sheesh.) 

And for the grand finale:

(Big sigh). "I just WISH I could be a girl."

He's so cute. In other news today he can read - "I am luke. I am 3". And has proudly read his wee bit of paper to us all today! 
My funny wee man enjoying his favourite food in Mahia 

And as for my eldest? Well, a picture says it all....Oh to be able to Rollerskate naked.....


No comments:

Post a Comment