Saturday 1 June 2013

Jaimees dream

"This morning, I didn't get out of bed when you called me mum, cause I was in the middle of a dream"

"Oh? What was your dream about - it must have been good if you didn't want to wake up!"

"It was really good. I was a fairy and everything was clean and tidy....whenever I wanted to play with something then put it away, I used my magic powers and everything would be clean and tidy!  ....I was a worker fairy, and it was my job to dust and clean and tidy everything until it is all nice and sparkly"

"Hey, did you know I (mum) is a worker fairy too?! It's my job to dust and clean and tidy too!"

"No mum, you don't do the dusting"

(That's her chore now).


And here are the girls enjoying the first day of winter - in breezy fairy outfits face painting in the sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment