Saturday 3 December 2011

Girls Night Out!

The Rascals U2 teachers went out for dinner last night - I think our centre name about sums up a night out with the girls!  I haven't laughed so hard in ages, it was a great night.

I was designated driver because I have a family car and don't drink much anyway, so with a warning to the girls that I have to be home by 10pm (must book that full licence test!) I picked up the girls and off we went to the Speights Bar.  Never mind that I hardly ever drive to Napier, and never at night so had no clue where I was going...Shelley navigated me there while the girls held on for dear life...apparently my driving is scary?!  I do have a bit of a heavy foot...and with a car full of friends I had to really concentrate through all the giggles!

Hayley, Shelley, Laura, Rachel, Raewyn & Rhondda
  We had such a great night out with fine food and wonderful company....I felt like we were in an episode of Sex & the City as no subject was off limits last night!    We had such a great time that we went back to my place (made it by 10pm!) for a few after dinner cocktails, before Marty played the worlds greatest husband (as per usual) and dropped them home for me.
Giggles galore!

....Thanks ladies!  I had fun, you make Mondays worth the work :) Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. lol.... great fun nikki!!!! :) shame i missed out further giggles at your place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok Rhondda...we are planning a cocktail party to send Laura off!

    ReplyDelete