Thursday 22 November 2012

Dress up Luke!

My lovely friend Anna recently shared some photos of her wee man proudly sporting a handbag and undies on his head.  It made me smile, and think about my own son's latest antics.
Every time I get the hair accessories box down to do the girls hair, he races straight over, grabs a pretty headband and squeals at me until I pop it on his head.  He then breaks into a huge grin and (with eyes turned up to try and see this thing on his head) then struts around the house making his sisters giggle.  He pulls it off sometimes to take a look, and then squeals again when he can't work out how to pop it back on.  Today I managed to pull the pink bow off him and aimed for a more 'Ninja' look with a black soft headband.  But it still makes him look like a cute little girl.  I guess whether it is black or pink a headband is a headband!  You can see in this photo that he is trying hard to see it by shifting his eyes, but its just not working!  
Later at playgroup this morning, I decided our new cultural dress ups needed modelling.  Luke was only to happy to oblige.   Check out his grin - he just loved this one...headband AND string skirt, what more could a man want?....I left the singlet on, so perhaps not quite ready for the local Kapa Haka group just yet.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! Just wanna kiss those cheeks of his!

    ReplyDelete