Thursday 4 December 2014

Things I love right now

5 things To remember about right now...

1. I love that luke has just started to join in with our prayers every morning in the car. I love that he prays "to be brave like ninja turtles" and always for God to "help me be good at rascals".  Luke, may you always turn to God for help.

2. I love that jaimee is so compassionate towards those who need extra care. She prays for the special needs girl and boy in her class daily, explaining to me: "mum, it's just not fair that the kids give her hard math problems that she can't do and then laugh, it's not her fault and that's mean". Jaimee, may you always be THAT classmate. 

3. I love that Kate calls Luke her "best buddy" all the time with a hug and a squeeze; playing with him and helping him for hours with great joy. Kate, may Your siblings always be your best buddies. 

4. I love that we have "pudding nights" on the weekends only, and that this is a huge treat, even if it's just an Icecream cone.  I love our weekly family game or movie night too. It's a great way to kick off our weekend in a good frame of mind. 

5. I love that we waited for daddy to come home to do this job to carols 'cause it's a family tradition and daddy is the only one who can put the angel on top: 

No comments:

Post a Comment