Saturday 29 October 2011

The Art of Rolling

Luke has finally mastered the art of rolling - watch out world!  He thinks he is the most clever 5 month old ever.  

 Here he is doing his sit ups - trying to find me...but nope, not that way Luke!  He soon spots me at his head after his look around.

Hmm...how can i get to mum? Oh, thats right - I CAN ROLL!  Swinging his legs around with a lot of huffing and puffing (hard work, this rolling), he finally gets enough leverage to get himself over.
 Check out the grin he gives me when he masters the roll...utter pride right there!
The "I-am-so-cool,-I-did-it!" proud look says it all!

 ..and now that he can get on his tummy, he is seeing the world from a whole new point of view.  Toys become accessible! Mmm yummy....
..so now we wait for that baby fat to roll itself away!? My Lukey-duke is so clever.

1 comment: