Friday 14 October 2011

Two girls and a sunny spring evening...

I got sidetracked on the computer (like I often do!) and realised that the girls hadn't demanded me for the last  hour... all was quiet in the house....where were they?
I walked outside and found this adorable scene...
 hhDay 5 of the school holidays, and the family play is still going strong in our house.  This time it involved everything from the playroom being transported outside (never mind that it was 5pm at this stage!) for a lovely dinner party.
   Jaimee spotted me, skipped away to the swing set singing "It's a lovely day...lalalala" and performed her favourite gymnastics trick for the camera.
This is the conversation I overheard:
 "Mum, can I eat now" asked Kate (obviously the child). 
Meanwhile, Jaimee does her hair while grumbling (in an american accent - her favourite mummy voice for some reason):"why do you always take your hair out".
 I love how they are best friends, it is like having a friend over every single waking moment ...if they are both at home, they are together. Always. Long may this friendship last! 

1 comment:

  1. They're so gorgeous Nix! I have no doubt the friendship will last: it might be a bumpy ride when they're teenagers, but things will smooth out again when they're past that stage. Then again, maybe they won't have "that stage"! lol

    How awesome is daylight savings, my brain still can't get around the fact it's light at 7pm!

    ReplyDelete