Sunday 16 December 2012

My Angels on Stage

So today was the day of our annual Christmas Production service at church.  I am no director, so keep it as simple as possible, giving the kids cue cards and with lots of carols to fill up the service.  It is hard to get the kids along to our one and only practice, as I rely on parents at a very busy time of the year to get them along.  But it all went well.  Ok, yes, it was chaos and I had to sit at the front of the stage, pushing kids up when it was their turn and scurrying back and forwards with shared microphones....but thankfully, the church family understand that working with 3 year olds on stage is no easy task and I have a bit of grace given!  
Jaimee and Kate loved their chance to shine on stage, singing their little hearts out and getting a round of "awwww" as my angels carried a sign across the stage.  Luke really wanted to get up on the stage and join in, trying very hard but settling for leaning on the edge watching his sisters.  Next year Luke.  







No comments:

Post a Comment