Wednesday 19 December 2012

My Job

Worship time
So this is a snapshot of what I am paid to do by our church.  What I left my (higher paying and qualified) job to do.  Because this is what matters to me.  Here, I am helping these kids learn about the miracle that is Jesus.  The amazing being of God.  This is a great job.  Here are some pics mum took of me leading and teaching on a Sunday morning.....


Telling stories and teaching the kids

My small group of year 1 -3 kids

deep discussions with Lucy

Praying with Tom
 ...And here is a bit more of my job: the Light Party that I organise.  Look at the amount of kids in the room, and you will see why I come home BUZZING from this event.  I have a great job.


getting 300 kids and their families singing along!


Mainly Music for preschoolers!

Marty gets involved too: acting in our stage show!


At Jaimee's prizegiving this year I was introduced as a school chaplain.  What an honour!  I get to invest in the lives of so many awesome kids, both at church and through my bible-in-schools work.  Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment