Wednesday 30 November 2011

Capturing the little moments...,

Yes my life is very full and busy.  But I still find time to treasure the little moments of joy that my wonderful children give me.  Today I captured two of these special 'magic minutes'...there were many in the day as there always are...but here are Jaimee, Kate and Luke giving their mummy a boost:

1....here is Kate and Jaimee reading together before school this morning.  Kate loves trying to read Jaimee's (level 7) school books... and Jaimee kindly helps Kate when she struggles with a word, or two.  When Kate has had enough, Jaimee offers to read her the rest of the story.  Love it!

 

2. And here is a snapshot of my precious son, discovering the baby in the mirror on his toy and (with great concentration required) reaching out to touch hands with it...

..They make it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment