Tuesday 22 November 2011

Kate, Photographer

Kate decided she was going to help me clean the bathroom today - excellent way of killing two birds with one stone: spending time with my daughter AND the housework gets done!! So I set her to work...but don't worry, it certainly was not child labour as every job took twice as long (she is enthusiastic but not the most effective of cleaners!) but we had lots of fun.

I took these photos, which she thought was cool, so she asked if she could take some too...




...thats the photo Kate took (yes i do mop my floors by hand). Well, she thought that this photography thing was heaps of fun, so off she toddled around the house to take a zillion more pictures (the bathroom was abandoned to mummy alone). Here are some of the pics she took...
..nothing was safe from the camera, the fridge was opened, the sock drawer had its own photo shoot, and candles became the perfect model.



I love that one with her feet in it...she sat down to take most of her photos! "right...got it!" she said each time she clicked off a new shot.There were heaps more, and lots of the cat taken from what looked like a lying down position...perhaps I have the next big photographer here with her awesome angles?!

Looking back through the pictures with her, we had a lovely giggle together...and I was reminded of the different viewpoint a 3 year old has from us big people.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! The perfect way to start my day - with a great big smile!

    ReplyDelete