Wednesday 16 May 2012

Guess who....

I love looking through our albums.  A few months ago I pulled out these photos as part of a faithbox night we were doing, and Marty found it really hard to figure out which kid was which!!  They look so similar at this age (around 5 months) Can you work it out?  I have mine and Marty's baby photos in the mix too at the same age to give you some comparision!! I will pop the answers up in the comments box below.......so don't peek until you have guessed!  



A
B
C

D
E
 Right? Worked it all out then?  The answers are in the comments box......

...and I just had to pop this one up of the girls, best friends even at this age.  I reckon Luke looks just like Kate!  

3 comments:

  1. A = Kate
    B = Jaimee
    C = Nikki
    D = Luke
    E = Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo I got it right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh so close, I got Jaimee & Marty mixed up lol

    ReplyDelete