Tuesday 4 September 2012

Luke and his bags!

Luke is walking now, and we are quickly learning to move everything that much higher!  He especially likes to get into my handbag - if the zip is slightly open he can worm his way inside and dump all the contents of my bag out one by one.  He especially likes my wallet (cards everywhere), keys and ipod.  He takes the keys to the front door and stabs them at the door, knowing that this normally produces results for mummy.  Clever boy, but please stay out of my bag!  
Today I gave him a handbag of his own to play with (Kate's bag actually) with a set of keys (old useless ones) and an old cellphone.  He took his bag outside and sat in the sunshine for about half an hour, happily taking his prized objects in and out of the bag with great concentration.    
 Once he worked out how to open my old flip phone, he holds it up to his ear to yak away before cracking up laughing at me watching him.  I hope you can still laugh at these photos of you and your handbag in another 15 years Luke, you are so adorable and we LOVE you!




1 comment: